Welcome Back Go Tri Duathlon
High Lodge, Thetford Forest
Sunday 23rd May 2021
We will be back at High Lodge on 23rd May for our first event of 2021!
We will be running two Go Tri duathlon with the aim of having fun and getting back in the swing of things.
The events will be held at 10:00am and 13:00pm.
There will be a maximum of 50 participants for each event.
Emails have been sent out regarding transfers for those who signed up to cancelled events.
For those who have participated in events at High Lodge before we will be using the same route as previous events (anti-clockwise)
This is an entirely off-road event on well maintained trails and fire roads with the bike leg suitable for mountain, cross, gravel or hybrid bikes.
The route will be well signed with marshals at key points.
Entry fee is £12.50 (20% of your fee goes to Forestry England).
More information and how to enter here (To follow)
Final event info and race briefings are here (To follow)
Whilst restrictions are easing we will still have to follow some covid precautions to ensure we can deliver a fun and friendly and safe experience including: -
- Having two events with a maximum of 50 participants each
- Asking you to follow current Government guidance around Covid-19
- Asking you not to attend if you are unwell or should be self-isolating
- Asking you to complete a track & trace form that will be sent to you before the event by email
- Asking you to bring hand sanitiser or use the supplies available on the day
- Asking you to bring your own pen to fill out the back of your race number
- Asking you to maintain social distancing (2m's where possible)
- Asking you not to arrive early for registration
- Asking you not to bring spectators (family/friends can travel with you to the forest and participate in other activities whilst you are racing, but they must not congregate at the transition zone)
- Asking you not to congregate with other participants at the finish once you have completed your race
- Following any directions by the event team (i.e. around registration and transition in particular etc.).
- Participants will be set off individually in a time-trial style format
- Any additional information will be made available in the final race info/virtual briefing by email prior to the event.